Name:
Location: India

Abstract

Friday, October 24, 2008

Long Time Again !! he he =)

Hi World...

Excuse me pls.. I promise everytime to return to u regualrly and I dont !! Probably things are keeping me busy... U know my secrets ;) yea its more than a year since I came to this new coutnry.. Unbelievable.. Time jus flew infact it flies. What I acheived in this timespan cannot be quantified. A shallow look, says I have just wasted a lot of money, time and many other things. Many many irreversable things happened. A perfect roller coaster I would say. Well its time for me to make a decision now. I must go back home, according to the initial plans but things have chnaged now. I have options to stay back here as well !

Well before all that, my exams are too close. Im studying or atleast trying to study =) I know I have to keep up my Distinction grades if not an improvement. But cant be bothered, jus wanna pass.. I have to star tworking very soon. I have to find a decent job to pay for my living. I wish I got a job at Coles for the money they give. But I cant see myself finding anything gr8. An average one will do. Btw, I have made an appointment for getting a deepclean facial, hope it does some good. I wuld be really annoyed if the money goes for a waste. I seriously am thinkin if I made the right move coming to this country. I hardly can say it did any good.

I think I shud get over all this stupid teeny things bothering me and look at a bigger picture. I think Im not a 'normal life' material. Im yet to fiure out what mus b chasing. But I jus know that I got very unique ideas mayb the 'normals'can call it 'wierd ideas' ?? I want to lead my life with its control in my hands. I dont want external factors buggering and pulling me down.

yea, I got no idea of what I hav written there. Mayb I need some change in atmosphere. The current atmosphere is stressing me out.

6 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

well no external force is gonna pull u down unless u let it !!!

normal n u .. haha .. nvr gonna happen .. so live with it :)

go n study girl .......
n try my spicy chicken recipe the next time ur bored :D

10:28 PM  
Blogger DD said...

also .. vn i been telling u to come over .. but who listens to me :((

10:29 PM  
Blogger Random Admirer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Random Admirer said...

There is a saying which goes like, if you've survived the perfect rollercoster ride then you are prepped for more awesome rides. If we don't have such rides then we won't have lot to look back on. Firstly, who prescribes what a normal life is? A normal life to one could be a hectic stressed life to another. Figuring out what you are chasing will help you think of ways to get it, however you should more be adept to concepts like play it by the day and year. Unless you have some sort of dream, like the popular living the American Dream then you could start changing to achieve that. If you ask me, just aim towards leading a peaceful life whereby you are perfectly healthy and have the ability to judge yourself about your real abilities and limitations.There is a saying which goes like, if you've survived the perfect rollercoster ride then you are prepped for more awesome rides. If we don't have such rides then we won't have lot to look back on. Firstly, who prescribes what a normal life is? A normal life to one could be a hectic stressed life to another. Figuring out what you are chasing will help you think of ways to get it, however you should more be adept to concepts like play it by the day and year. Unless you have some sort of dream, like the popular living the American Dream then you could start changing to achieve that. If you ask me, just aim towards leading a peaceful life whereby you are perfectly healthy and have the ability to judge yourself about your real abilities and limitations.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello An,
It's kinda urgent, I need to ask you something. Can you pass me on ur e-mail ID pls?
PS: it's urgent!

9:03 PM  
Blogger intruder said...

Hi there again, wonder if you will be back again to the blogging world?!?!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home