Name:
Location: India

Abstract

Friday, May 12, 2006

Eureka!

Haaaaaaaah... I found my blog this time.. Am workin in a MNC as a Production Support Analyst. A MBA aspirant. Working for it too... Keepin my fingers crossed! I have a blessed job, which helps me keep my head cool. I heat it up with CAT preps. I hav a status cal everyday (to ensure my attendance at ofice), coz Im the only resource workin offshore. Did I tell u.... Im at CHENNAI!!! The heat melts u outside... n the AC keeps u shivering inside (office).. This is the environment of all the soffys (read it as 'saw-fees', my abbreviation for all s/w engnrs).I live in a snug with 5 other soffys at Thiruvanmiyur. The best part of it is, the beach is jus 2 mins away from home n the worst is, I seldom go there. Hmm... wat more.. about the people around me.. the house owner, an old couple with two daughters married. (They must hav been Hitler's tutors) about my roomies.. 3 at CTS, 1 at WIPRO n the other at SATYAM my best pal. I met her at SATYAM training somewhere mid July 2005. Did I tell u? Im workin for SATYAM.
Jus now am done with my status call for the day. I guess I got to leave now... coz my companions for the past three days.. a good FEVER n a BAD COLD r pushin me to bed... Bye buddy.... catch up later...

1 Comments:

Blogger rama said...

good going buddy..

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home