Name:
Location: India

Abstract

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hwew... Lots happened...

Hi World :)

Im back to my blog after a quarter yr almost.. lots happened.. u wont believe.. here they are.. first of all, one of my best friends.. thought to be a very brave guy, had a suicide due to pressure from his project.. I dunno y this guy had to do this.. (2)I changed my place of stay!! hwew wat a relief.. no lizards no dirty fragrance sprayed around me.. Im in a clean PG where they serve proper food twice a day.. n keep the place really clean. It has its own cost.. 4K for a month.. then... a new roomie.. a silly girl... u gotta hav patience for her.. (3) I gave a book review at my office, on 'Getting Things Done'by David Allen . (4) Had my appraisal.. what a process.. never will I forget it... hwew.. (5) started going to aerobics class on my cycle.. (6) got a new company, Sharmi (a 5 month old babe, daughter of the maid at my present PG)..(7) Ganesh Chathurthy pooja.. (8) finally my passport will be issued I believe.. after a small comedy which said, pls giv fotos where ur ears are visible.. wat can I do?? my ears r so close to my skull such that they r not at all visible in the front view.. these r the major incidents.. I wanna write more on all these.. but jus that Im feelin lazy.. he he... take care.. shall try to b a bit more punctual here.. bye...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I thought I was the only one who was rejected for not having flaunted my ears :)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home